1st Grade - Summer Work & Supply List
It is hard to believe that another school year is coming to a close. Your child will be entering First Grade in September and I am looking forward to an exciting school year.
I hope your child enjoys writing and drawing in the Summer Journal that I have provided and I look forward to hearing all about your summer. Please return the journal on the first day of school in September.
Below is a list of the supplies that I would like you to purchase over the summer. Please send them in on the first day of school. As you shop for a book bag this summer, please understand that no children are permitted to have a rolling book bag for safety reasons. Thank you for your cooperation.
- 1 – box of crayons (24 count)
- 1 – box of colored pencils (12 count)
- 24 – #2 Ticonderoga brand pencils 1 – 1.25 oz. liquid glue
- 2 – rolls of paper towels
- 3 – boxes of tissues
- 2 – containers of hand wipes
- 1 – container of Clorox disinfecting wipes
- 1 – box of sandwich zip lock bags
- 1 – JUMBO size Book Sox
Have a wonderful, relaxing summer. See you in September!
Sincerely, Your First Grade Teacher
Click images below to view PDFS
- RAMS’ Review 11/12/19 November 12, 2019
- November Lunch Menu November 12, 2019
- Brunch With Santa – Saturday, December 7 – RSVP Online November 9, 2019
- RAMS’ Review November 5, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/29/19 October 29, 2019
- Fall Gala & Honoree Event – Friday, November 22nd October 29, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/22/19 October 22, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/15/19 October 15, 2019
- October Lunch Menu October 9, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/8/19 October 8, 2019