2nd Grade - Summer Work & Supply List
Dear Parents and Guardians,
It would be beneficial for you to have your child practice printing neatly and addition and subtraction math facts using flash cards.
The children will be completing a book report. The children may read any Magic Tree House book by Mary Pope Osborne. Book reports are due the first day of school. A book report form is attached.
NO ROLLING BACKPACKS, NO HANGING STUFFED ANIMALS, KEY CHAINS, OR HAND SANITIZER ARE TO BE HUNG ON BACKPACKS. You may keep hand sanitizer in your lunchbox or in the student’s ARCS Cares Box.
Please send in only the sizes/amounts listed. These supplies will fit nicely into the pencil cases.
• 2-boxes of 24 Crayola crayons (only 24)
• 1-box of 12 colored pencils
• 2 jumbo glue sticks
• 1-small liquid glue
• 3-2 pocket folders
• 2- 12 packs of Ticonderoga pencils
• 3-boxes of tissues
• 3-rolls of paper towel
• 1-boxes of baby wipes
• 2-container of disinfectant wipes
• 1-box of Ziplock sandwich and 1 box of quart sized bags
The remaining supplies will be purchased at school. Thank you for your cooperation and have a safe summer.
Mrs. Falivene and Mrs. Walker
- RAMS Review 9/22/20 September 22, 2020
- Lunch Menu September September 9, 2020
- ARCS 2020-2021 School Plan August 31, 2020
- A Letter From Ms. Dollinger August 31, 2020
- A message from the Superintendent of Catholic Schools 7/2/2020 July 14, 2020
- Update from Joan Dollinger Principal ARCS 7/1/2020 July 14, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 52 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 51 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 50 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 49 June 16, 2020