2nd Grade - Summer Work & Supply List
Dear Parents and Guardians,
It would be beneficial for you to have your child practice printing neatly and addition and subtraction math facts using flash cards.
The children will be completing a book report. The children may read any Magic Tree House book by Mary Pope Osborne. Book reports are due the first day of school. A book report form is attached.
NO ROLLING BACKPACKS, NO HANGING STUFFED ANIMALS, KEYCHAINS, OR HAND SANITIZER ARE TO BE HUNG ON BACKPACKS.
Please send in only the sizes/amounts listed. These supplies will fit nicely into the pencil cases.
• 2-boxes of 24 Crayola crayons (only 24)
• 1-box of 12 colored pencils
• 1-small liquid glue
• 2-2 pocket folders
• 2- 12 packs of Ticonderoga pencils
• 3-boxes of tissues
• 3-rolls of paper towel
• 2-boxes of baby wipes
• 1-container of disinfectant wipes
• 1-box of Ziplock sandwich/quart sized bags
• 1-jumbo book sock
The remaining supplies will be purchased at school. Thank you for your cooperation and have a safe summer.
Mrs. Falivene and Mrs. Walker
- RAMS’ Review 11/12/19 November 12, 2019
- November Lunch Menu November 12, 2019
- Brunch With Santa – Saturday, December 7 – RSVP Online November 9, 2019
- RAMS’ Review November 5, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/29/19 October 29, 2019
- Fall Gala & Honoree Event – Friday, November 22nd October 29, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/22/19 October 22, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/15/19 October 15, 2019
- October Lunch Menu October 9, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/8/19 October 8, 2019