4th Grade - Summer Work & Supply List
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Please find listed below the school supplies that need to be purchased at home for your fourth grade student. These items are not included in the supply fee that you will receive in September.
Please only send the size/number listed below. These amounts will fit into the school pencil case.
● Expanding Portfolio from Staples (with at least 5 sections) Please NO zipper binders.
● 5 sharpened #2 pencils NO MECHANICAL PENCILS
● 2 red sharpened pencils and 5- #2 sharpened pencils
● 2 large glue sticks ( Must be labeled with name. They will be going in a bin for storage and used as needed.)
● 1- 24 box of Crayola crayons (no larger)
● 1 pkg of 12 colored pencils
● 1- 12 inch ruler (labeled with name)
● 1 pkg of 8 thin markers
● 2 yellow highlighters (labeled with name)
● 1 JUMBO book sock
● 1 pkg Avery: Reinforcement for Hole Punched pages (200 pack) can be found at Staples for approximately $3.00
● 1 recipe card index BOX
● 2 pkgs of 100 WHITE LINED index cards (3×5 size)
● 4 thick black Expo markers (Must be labeled with name. They will be going in a bin for storage and used as needed.)
● 5 gallon size ziplock bags with name on them
Please send in all supplies on the first day of school. As a reminder, all soft back books will be sent home the first week of school to be covered in clear contact paper. Also, no pencil sharpeners, scissors, or calculators should be sent to school. The only supplies needed are listed above. Therefore, any items that are brought in that are not on the list will be returned home.
Please do not send in tissues, paper towels, or wipes. Your child will be assigned a month to bring in those supplies. There is not enough storage in the classroom to receive them all at once.
NO ROLLING BACKPACKS WILL BE PERMITTED! Please no hand sanitizer or key chains on backpacks. Also, girls must have shoes with a strap.
Have a safe and relaxing summer. We are looking forward to a fun and exciting year with your child in fourth grade.
God bless you.
Mrs. Kathy Blee and Mrs. Maria Beck
Click images below to download PDF:
- RAMS’ Review 9/10/2019 September 10, 2019
- September Lunch Menu September 6, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/4/19 September 4, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 6/11/19 June 11, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 6/4/19 June 4, 2019
- Summer Theatre Camp: Aug 12-15 June 3, 2019
- Summer Art Camp 2019: Aug 19-22 June 1, 2019
- Summer Soccer Clinic 2019: July 29 – Aug 1 June 1, 2019
- Vacation Bible School: Aug 5-9 June 1, 2019
- June Lunch Menu June 1, 2019