5th Grade - Summer Work & Supply List
Summer work for 5th Grade 2020
Please have your child spend at least one hour a week on Freckle, practicing math and language arts/reading.
- Please do not send in locker decorations; shelf only, if desired (lockers will not be used in the beginning of the year).
- Dress code is different for 5th through 8th grade; therefore adhere to guidelines that will be forthcoming via school email.
- Girls wear a white oxford shirt with a skirt or skort, and a pullover sweater or vest. (Winter)
- Polo shirts can be worn all year round.
- No Peter Pan collar shirt, no button down cardigan.
- Girls will have specific shoes they need to purchase. They may wear plain black rubber sole shoe with a tie or a penny loafer (No canvas shoes).
Thank you for your cooperation and have an enjoyable summer!
5th Grade Supply List 2020/2021
***LABEL EVERYTHING, Please! No borrowing this year!
- 1 1in. binder
- packet of binder dividers with 8 tabs
- 2 packs of 100 pieces of loose leaf paper with reinforced holes
- 24 #2 pencils, sharpened (Ticonderoga)
- blue or black pens- at least 6 (no colored pens!)
- 2 red pens
- Cap erasers
- 4 glue sticks
- 4 composition copy books- labeled: math, reading, religion, social studies
- 3 boxes of tissues
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 8 dry erase markers (Expo only) with eraser
- 12 Colored pencils
- Pencil case
- 3 gallon size ziplock bags with name on them
- 12 in ruler
- Crayola Markers
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes
Click images below to view PDFs:
- A message from the Superintendent of Catholic Schools 7/2/2020 July 14, 2020
- Update from Joan Dollinger Principal ARCS 7/1/2020 July 14, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 52 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 51 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 50 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 49 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 48 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 47 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 46 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 45 June 1, 2020