Time To Meet The Team!
Welcome to Assumption Regional Catholic School, a vibrant Catholic community of learning where faith and knowledge meet!
We are committed to helping CREATE, INSPIRE, and NURTURE an environment that embraces GOSPEL VALUES, and meets the academic needs of each student for the growth of our school community.
Our teachers, principals and school staff are committed to the mission and the Catholic education. Dedicated to providing knowledge to our students, our educators work tirelessly to provide a safe and rich learning environment for each of our students.
In order to meet our high safety and quality standards, every Assumption Regional Catholic School Teacher goes through an extensive hiring and verification process. This ensures their degree or licensure meets the appropriate role they will serve in our school.
Our teachers and staff are dedicated to providing our students with the best educational opportunities possible. Our teachers are develop innovative teaching strategies and leveraging the latest technologies to unlock your child’s full potential. You can trust Assumption Regional Catholic School Teachers are dedicated to the development and growth of your child’s education.
With over 60 years of academic excellence, our school fosters a spirit of caring that provides our Pre K3 through 8th grade students a competitive educational environment while maintaining respect, values and morals of yesterday!
- RAMS’ Review 10/16/18 October 16, 2018
- Arts & Crafts Club – AND – Clay Explorers Club – Sign Up Here October 12, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 10/9/18 October 9, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 10.2.18 October 2, 2018
- Color Run – Saturday, Oct 13 September 30, 2018
- Fall Gala & Honoree Event – Friday, Nov 16 September 30, 2018
- Craft Fair – Nov 10 & 11 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! September 30, 2018
- Lunch Menu October September 28, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/25/18 September 25, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/18/18 September 18, 2018