Time To Meet The Team!
Welcome to Assumption Regional Catholic School, a vibrant Catholic community of learning where faith and knowledge meet!
We are committed to helping CREATE, INSPIRE, and NURTURE an environment that embraces GOSPEL VALUES, and meets the academic needs of each student for the growth of our school community.
Our teachers, principals and school staff are committed to the mission and the Catholic education. Dedicated to providing knowledge to our students, our educators work tirelessly to provide a safe and rich learning environment for each of our students.
In order to meet our high safety and quality standards, every Assumption Regional Catholic School Teacher goes through an extensive hiring and verification process. This ensures their degree or licensure meets the appropriate role they will serve in our school.
Our teachers and staff are dedicated to providing our students with the best educational opportunities possible. Our teachers are develop innovative teaching strategies and leveraging the latest technologies to unlock your child’s full potential. You can trust Assumption Regional Catholic School Teachers are dedicated to the development and growth of your child’s education.
With over 60 years of academic excellence, our school fosters a spirit of caring that provides our Pre K3 through 8th grade students a competitive educational environment while maintaining respect, values and morals of yesterday!
- RAMS’ Review 6/11/19 June 11, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 6/4/19 June 4, 2019
- Summer Theatre Camp: Aug 12-15 June 3, 2019
- Summer Art Camp 2019: Aug 19-22 June 1, 2019
- Summer Soccer Clinic 2019: July 29 – Aug 1 June 1, 2019
- Vacation Bible School: Aug 5-9 June 1, 2019
- June Lunch Menu June 1, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 5.28.19 May 28, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 5.21.19 May 22, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 5/14/19 May 14, 2019