Our Pre-K program has limited availability for both the 3 year old and 4 year old classes. Children entering our Pre-K program must be potty trained before school begins. It is strongly encouraged to register as soon as possible as seats tend to fill-up by March.
In accordance with the Diocesan and State regulations:
All students entering the Pre-K 3 program MUST be 3 years old before September 30th.
All students entering the Pre-K 4 program MUST be 4 years old before September 30th.
All students entering Kindergarten MUST be 5 years old before September 30th.
All new students MUST present Health Records, a certificate of birth and certificates of sacraments.
For new students grades Kindergarten through 8th grade who wish to transfer to ARCS:
We can only accommodate a total of 50 children each year for grades kindergarten through eighth grades.
To be considered for acceptance to Assumption Regional Catholic School, student who enroll in grades kindergarten through grade eight, must submit an application packet consisting of:
- A request for records form to be completed so we can obtain an official copy of academic records (grades 1-8).
- A family statement answering why you and your child are interested in becoming a members of Assumption Regional Catholic School.
- Complete Registration Online
- “FACTS” On-line Tuition (click here)
- $100 Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- Parish Registry confirmation form if applicable
- Copy of student Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate if applicable
- B6T Bus Form (1 per child grades K-8) if you live in a district that does not provide busing, YOU MUST still complete this form in order to receive reimbursement if out of district.
- Health information (physical form, copy of immunizations, medical history form)
- Photo Release Form
- PTA Volunteer Commitment Form
Once all documents are received and reviewed, the parents/guardians of those students eligible for admission will be contacted by the school.
District Code DCAM-NJ