Our Pre-K program has limited availability for both the 3 year old and 4 year old classes. Children entering our Pre-K program must be potty trained before school begins. It is strongly encouraged to register as soon as possible as seats tend to fill-up by March.
In accordance with the Diocesan and State regulations:
All students entering the Pre-K 3 program MUST be 3 years old before September 30th.
All students entering the Pre-K 4 program MUST be 4 years old before September 30th.
All students entering Kindergarten MUST be 5 years old before September 30th.
All new students MUST present Health Records, a certificate of birth and certificates of sacraments.
For new students grades Kindergarten through 8th grade who wish to transfer to ARCS:
We can only accommodate a total of 50 children each year for grades kindergarten through eighth.
TO BE CONSIDERED ENROLLED AS A STUDENT AT Assumption Regional Catholic School, students in kindergarten through grade eight MUST have completed all the below steps:
- A request for records form to be completed so we can obtain an official copy of academic records (grades 1-8).
- Complete Registration Online
- “FACTS” On-line Tuition (click here)
- Total $125 Registration Fee (non-refundable part of online enrollment)
- Parish Registry confirmation form if applicable (must have a copy in order to qualify for Catholic Rate)
- Copy of student Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- B6T Bus Form (1 per child grades K-8) if you live in a district that does not provide busing, YOU MUST still complete this form in order to receive reimbursement if out of district.
- Health information (physical form, copy of immunizations, medical history)
- Copy of last report card and any testing results completed by the prior school
- Met with the Principal
- Completed a tour of the school
- Student(s) completed a Shadow Day prior to the upcoming school year (grades 3-7)
Any questions please call (609) 652-7134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once all documents are received and reviewed, the parents/guardians of those students eligible for admission will be contacted by the school.
District Code DCAM-NJ