An Invitation From South Jersey Catholic Schools
Please see the invitation below from The Office of Catholic Schools for the Diocese of Camden. Many thanks to those who can contribute to this effort.
Greetings to all School Families from the Office of Catholic Schools:
South Jersey Catholic Schools is asking families to share their experiences during these unprecedented times. We’ve listed some questions below to give you some ideas, but would be grateful for any thoughts you would like to share – even if it’s just one sentence! This information will help provide content for a blog on our website and social media outlets. Photos are welcome as well.
Please send your thoughts tomarybeth.peabody@
These questions might help generate some thoughts for you to share:
- What has been hardest part of social distancing for your child and family so far?
- What unexpected blessings have you discovered among the challenges?
- How is your family practicing your faith and nurturing each other’s spirituality without being able to attend live Mass?
- How are you helping your child work through fears or anxiety?
- What kinds of routines have you established to help you manage your household?
- How is your family maintaining connections with friends and extended family members?
- Is there anything else you would like to share about your family’s experience?
Remember to send your comments to: marybeth.peabody@
We believe families can learn much from one another as we all find ways to manage a very different way of life and learning. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. May God continue to bless you and your family, keeping you safe and healthy during this time.
Communications and Marketing Manager
Office of Catholic Schools
631 Market Street
Camden, N.J. 08102
- Santa Goodie Bag November 25, 2020
- ARCS Holiday Runs November 25, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/17/2020 November 17, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/10/20 November 10, 2020
- ARCS Spirit Wear Orders for Christmas November 10, 2020
- Johnson’s Popcorn Sales November 9, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/3/20 November 3, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/27/2020 October 27, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/20/20 October 20, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/13/20 October 13, 2020