Assumption Regional Catholic School recognizes that there is great educational value to be gained through the playing of sports. The collaboration and cooperation demanded by team sports, the growth and development that stems from testing athletic talents and skills directly against those of others, and the development of personal character forged through the hard work and dedication of preparing for competition are all outcomes of athletics that enhance and support the mission of Assumption Regional . Therefore, our athletic program endeavors to develop physical capabilities in every student and to promote in each such qualities as courage, confidence, self-discipline and sportsmanship.
Assumption Regional Catholic School athletic programs are made possible through our participation in the Catholic Schools Athletic League . The following athletic opportunities are available to students in grades 5–8.
Varsity teams are considered to be composed of 7th and 8th grade students.
Junior Varsity teams are composed of 5th and 6th grade students.
Be a Ram
The athletic programs at Assumption regional Catholic School are a natural extension of our mission to foster the development and growth of the whole individual. Competing in sports helps our young students build confidence, learn discipline and hard work, and achieve success both as an individual and a team player.
Baseball – Boys Varisty
Basketball – Boys and Girls JV and Varsity
Cross Country – Boys and Girls JV and Varsity
Soccer – Boys and Girls Varsity
Track – Boys and Girls JV and Varsity
- RAMS’ Review 3/31/21 March 31, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 3/25/21 March 25, 2021
- ARCS 2021 Golf Tournament June 13th March 25, 2021
- 2021 Easter Eggstravaganza March 19, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 3/18/2021 March 18, 2021
- ARCS RAMS’ Review 3/11/21 March 11, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 3/4/2021 March 4, 2021
- Virtual Open House February 26, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 2/25/21 February 26, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 2/17/21 February 17, 2021