Back To School Updates
Posted Jul 18, 2018
Hope you are all enjoying your summer!!!
We look forward to seeing everyone for the 2018-2019 school year.
- A copy of next year’s school calendar: Download calendar here
- Click here for summer work for your student(s) – Summer homework and supply list >
- Flynn O’Hare Uniform Sale (August 1st – make sure to register)
- Reminder for our Art, Science and Soccer Camps that will take places in the next few weeks! ALL CAMPS
August 1, 2018
See attached flyer for further details >
August 23, 2018
Back to School Meet and Greet (6:00 – 7:30pm).
This will take place in the school gymnasium. This is a great opportunity to meet new and old families, teachers and staff. Families will have an opportunity to participate in a scavenger hunt that takes them on a journey to meet Ms. Dollinger (our Principal), the students teachers, and participate in some fun family activities!
Families with students entering grades PreK3, PreK4, and Kindergarten will visit their student’s classrooms, meet the teachers and participate in a short parent/student orientation.
Grades 1 through 8 – 7:50am – 12:00pm Noon dismissal – First day of school
Kindergarten children with last names from A through K attend Wednesday from 7:50 -12:00pm – First day of school
PreK3 and PreK 4 children with last names from A through K attend Wednesday from 8:20 -12:00pm – First day of school – (Students can be dropped off at 7:50am)
Grades 1 through 8 – 7:50 – 12:00 Noon dismissal
Kindergarten children with last names from L through Z attend Thursday from 7:50 -12:00 – First day of school
PreK 3 and PreK 4 children with last names from L through Z attend Thursday from 8:20 -12:00 – First day of school – (Students can be dropped off at 7:50am)
Regular school day begins for all students:
Kindergarten – 8th grade: 7:50am – 2:20pm
PreK 3 and PreK 4: 8:20am – 2:20pm (Students can be dropped off at 7:50am)
After Care will begin the first full week of school!
Front office summer hours are Monday through Thursday from 9am-1pm.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon!
Click image below to download the school calendar as a PDF.
- RAMS’ Review 5.21.19 May 22, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 5/14/19 May 14, 2019
- Updates this week – Posted Sunday, May 12 May 12, 2019
- Mother Son Bowling & Mini Golf Event: May 19 May 8, 2019
- Summer Art Camp 2019: Aug 19-22 May 3, 2019
- Summer Soccer Clinic 2019: July 29 – Aug 1 May 3, 2019
- Lunch Menu – May May 2, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 4/30/19 April 30, 2019
- Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Application is Available for Download – Due Wed, May 22, 2019 April 17, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 4/16/19 April 16, 2019