Color Run - Saturday, Oct 13
REGISTER ONLINE OR PRINT FORM BELOW.
First Annual Color Fun Run benefiting Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Fund
Saturday, October 13
Check-in starts at 9:30 am | Race starts at 11:00 am sharp
Assumption Regional Catholic School, 146 S Pitney Rd, Galloway
Early Bird Registration – BEFORE 9/28/18
Students – $20
Adults – $30
Late and Race Day Registration – 9/28 to 10/13
Students – $25
Adults – $35
Registration includes a color packet & T-shirt!
Participants will run/walk/jog around a designated track at ARCS and will be sprayed and doused with color at various color stations ending with one final color celebration at the finish line. Come dressed in a white shirt so the colors will show up better! But all colors will wash out.
This year all proceeds will benefit Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Fund.
*Promotional items only guaranteed if you sign up before 9/28/18. Rain date is 10/14/18. There will be no refunds.
Make checks payable to: ARCS
Mail form along with payment to:
ARCS Color Run, 146 S Pitney Rd, Galloway, NJ 08205
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
- School closed 2/11/19 February 11, 2019
- ALERT: Delayed Opening Thursday January 31, 2019
- LUNCH MENU – FEBRUARY January 30, 2019
- Lunches This Week January 28, 2019
- Catholic Schools Week 2019 January 28, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 1/22/19 January 22, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 1/15/19 January 15, 2019
- Mr. Tom Schurtz January 10, 2019
- Lunch Menu- January January 9, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 1/8/19 January 8, 2019