Services offered to families in our area:
New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Division of Family Development – Help with Emergency Child Care click here
Dial 211: Dial 211 provides callers with information about and referrals to social services for every day needs and in times of crisis. For example, 2-1-1 can offer access to the following types of services: Basic Human Needs Resources, Mental Health and Health Resources, and Children, Youth and Family Support. Call 211 to access these types of services and much more.
Catholic Charities: Diocese of Camden, Atlantic City Site 9 North Georgia Ave, Atlantic City NJ (609) 345-3448 Baby supplies as well as food, meals and financial assistance.
Community Food Bank: 6735 East Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township, NJ (609) 383-8843.
Salvation Army: 22 South Texas Ave, Atlantic City, NJ (609) 344-0660. Provides assistance for bills and housing. www.newjerseysalvationarmy.org
American Red Cross Atlantic/Cumberland Chapter – Pleasantville: (609) 646-8330 Provides relief and helps people prevent, prepare for and respond to emergencies. It does this through services that are consistent with its Congressional Charter and the principles of the International Red Cross Movement. http://www.acredcross.org/
Main Street Food Pantry: 6011 Main Street, Mays Landing, NJ (609) 625-9446. Provides non-perishable and frozen food.
Crisis Text Line: Crisis Text Line serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to free, 24/7
support and information via a medium people already use and trust. Text: HELLO to 741741
AtlantiCare Behavioral Health: To set up an appointment call Access Center at 609-646-9159
– offers individual therapy, partial care program, psychiatric evaluation, medication management
– services located in Egg Harbor Township and Hammonton
The Center for Family Services: To set up an appointment call their Access Center at 1-877-922-2377 then opt. 2
– offers individual therapy, family therapy, psychiatric evaluation, medication management, partial care program
– services are located in Atlantic County (Egg Harbor Township and Galloway)
It Takes A Family: To set up initial appointment call 609-241-1872
– offers individual therapy, in-home therapy, and psychiatric evaluation, medication management
– services are located in Galloway
Jewish Family Services: To set up an appointment call 609-822-1108 the opt. 1 for new clients/intakes
– offers individual therapy, family therapy, psychiatric evaluation, medication management
– services located in Margate and Atlantic City
Acenda Integrated Health: To set up an appointment at Egg Harbor Township office call 1-844-422-3632 ext. 9500. EHT office offers individual therapy and family therapy. To set up an appointment at Cape May Courthouse office call 1-844-422-3632 ext. 9501. Cape May Courthouse office offers individual therapy and psychiatric evaluation, medication management