Dear ARCS Community
Please hold the family, friends and parishioners of Saint Thomas Church in your prayers as they grieve the loss of Father Bill Vandegrift, who went home to God on Friday, October 6.
As pastor of Saint Thomas for many years, Father Bill was actively involved in the ARCS community and we are grateful for his service to God, the Church, and to our school.
Well done, Father Bill, God’s good and faithful servant!
Relatives, friends and Clergy of the Camden Diocese are invited to attend Father Bill’s Viewings on Wednesday Evening October 11, 2017 from 6 to 9pm and Thursday from 9:30 to 10:45am at St Thomas Church, 331 8th Street South, Brigantine NJ 08203. Mass of Christian Burial will follow at 11am. Interment will be Friday 11am at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Wyndmoor Pa.
- Galloway’s Annual Breakfast With Santa at its New Home Assumption Regional Catholic School December 5, 2017
- DECEMBER LUNCH MENU December 4, 2017
- Assumption Regional Catholic School holds first annual Breakfast with Santa Today December 2, 2017
- RAMS’ Review Week of 11/28/17 November 28, 2017
- #GivingTuesday, a day for everyone, everywhere, to give! November 28, 2017
- Buy Scrip “Gift Cards” for Christmas – Order by Dec 15 November 28, 2017
- TICKETS AVAILABLE: Music and Memories with Debby Boone November 28, 2017
- Secret Santa Shop this weeks schedule: November 27, 2017
- Breakfast With Santa & Mrs. Claus – Saturday, December 2 – RSVP Online November 26, 2017
- RAMS’ Review Week of 11/21/17 November 21, 2017