Dear ARCS Community
Please hold the family, friends and parishioners of Saint Thomas Church in your prayers as they grieve the loss of Father Bill Vandegrift, who went home to God on Friday, October 6.
As pastor of Saint Thomas for many years, Father Bill was actively involved in the ARCS community and we are grateful for his service to God, the Church, and to our school.
Well done, Father Bill, God’s good and faithful servant!
Relatives, friends and Clergy of the Camden Diocese are invited to attend Father Bill’s Viewings on Wednesday Evening October 11, 2017 from 6 to 9pm and Thursday from 9:30 to 10:45am at St Thomas Church, 331 8th Street South, Brigantine NJ 08203. Mass of Christian Burial will follow at 11am. Interment will be Friday 11am at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Wyndmoor Pa.
- “Looking for something to do on a Friday night? Uncorked and Uncapped October 15, 2017
- Dear ARCS Community October 11, 2017
- Join us for Assumption Regional Catholic School our Annual “Trunk or Treat”! October 11, 2017
- Scrip “Gift Card” On Hand Inventory October 11, 2017
- Rams’ Review Week of 10/10/17 October 10, 2017
- Picture Day – Oct 26 October 8, 2017