Don't forget to give your room parent $20 to help with parties and classroom expenses!
It’s hard to believe it is October already. Where does the time go? With it being October, it is time to start thinking about the classroom festivities for the year. We are writing to ask for class donations of $20. This money will be used towards the children’s Halloween activities, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, End of the year parties, as well as Field Day Snacks, and baskets to be auctioned off at the Uncorked & Uncapped Wine Event as well as Our Annual Golf Outing.
We will be contacting you again in December (Christmas) and May (End of the year) for donations for teacher gifts. If you will be writing a check, please make sure the check is payable to Your Room Parent (see attached list).
We know with the way the economy is, money is tight, therefore whatever amount you are comfortable with is greatly appreciated.
Please send your class donations in an envelope label with your Room Parents name, child’s name and child’s grade (with A or B) on the back of the envelope.
We thank you in advance for your donation.
ARCS Room Parents
Here is the list room parents…Please find your class and make sure to make a class donation to each of your children’s class. Thank you.
Miss Jenn- Elizabeth Fisher
Miss Stacy-Liz Hildbrandt
Miss Kathi- Jen Arrom
Librizzi- Mark Hund
Kile- Tracy House
Troy- Megan Mussa
Blee- Valerie Hudson
- Fall Gala & Honoree Event – Friday, Nov 16 September 21, 2018
- Color Run – Saturday, Oct 13 September 20, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/18/18 September 18, 2018
- Craft Fair – Nov 10 & 11 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! September 13, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/11/18 September 11, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/5/18 September 5, 2018
- Lunch Menu September September 4, 2018
- Back To School Updates August 15, 2018
- Summer Science Camp 2018 – August 13 – 17 June 25, 2018
- Accepting Teacher Applications – Download Here June 24, 2018