Don't forget to give your room parent $20 to help with parties and classroom expenses!
It’s hard to believe it is October already. Where does the time go? With it being October, it is time to start thinking about the classroom festivities for the year. We are writing to ask for class donations of $20. This money will be used towards the children’s Halloween activities, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, End of the year parties, as well as Field Day Snacks, and baskets to be auctioned off at the Uncorked & Uncapped Wine Event as well as Our Annual Golf Outing.
We will be contacting you again in December (Christmas) and May (End of the year) for donations for teacher gifts. If you will be writing a check, please make sure the check is payable to Your Room Parent (see attached list).
We know with the way the economy is, money is tight, therefore whatever amount you are comfortable with is greatly appreciated.
Please send your class donations in an envelope label with your Room Parents name, child’s name and child’s grade (with A or B) on the back of the envelope.
We thank you in advance for your donation.
ARCS Room Parents
Here is the list room parents…Please find your class and make sure to make a class donation to each of your children’s class. Thank you.
Miss Jenn- Elizabeth Fisher
Miss Stacy-Liz Hildbrandt
Miss Kathi- Jen Arrom
Librizzi- Mark Hund
Kile- Tracy House
Troy- Megan Mussa
Blee- Valerie Hudson
- RAMS’ Review 12.12.18 December 12, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 12.4.18 December 4, 2018
- Lunch Menu December December 3, 2018
- Junior High Math Teacher December 3, 2018
- Accepting Teacher Applications – Download Here November 28, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 11/27/18 November 27, 2018
- Brunch With Santa & Mrs. Claus – Saturday, December 1 – RSVP Online November 26, 2018
- Lunch Menu November November 25, 2018
- Gift Cards for Christmas! Order by Dec 15 November 20, 2018
- Volunteers needed for ARCS Santa Brunch November 19, 2018