Dropping your children off at school.
As you know, the safety of our students is of paramount importance to us. Your children have been entrusted to us, and we work hard to ensure their safety at all times.
I am writing to ask that you help us to be able to honor this trust, especially in the morning when dropping your children off at school.
Our handbook states:
Car line-up at the school’s curb is STOP and DROP only. Students must exit on the SIDEWALK side and no adults are permitted to EXIT the car.
If students need assistance in leaving the vehicle (i.e./backpacks, lunches, car seats, etc.), parents are to use the parent parking lot (NOT THE TEACHER LOT) and students will then be crossed by the arrival supervisor.
U-turns are not permitted in the driveway at any time. The parking lot is to be used if earlier departure than buses is required. Parents may not drive through the buses.
Thank you for your attention to this as we are experiencing many parents who are not following this policy.
Joan Dollinger, M.Ed., M.S.
Assumption Regional Catholic School
- Fall Gala & Honoree Event – Friday, Nov 16 September 21, 2018
- Color Run – Saturday, Oct 13 September 20, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/18/18 September 18, 2018
- Craft Fair – Nov 10 & 11 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! September 13, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/11/18 September 11, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/5/18 September 5, 2018
- Lunch Menu September September 4, 2018
- Back To School Updates August 15, 2018
- Summer Science Camp 2018 – August 13 – 17 June 25, 2018
- Accepting Teacher Applications – Download Here June 24, 2018