Dropping your children off at school.
As you know, the safety of our students is of paramount importance to us. Your children have been entrusted to us, and we work hard to ensure their safety at all times.
I am writing to ask that you help us to be able to honor this trust, especially in the morning when dropping your children off at school.
Our handbook states:
Car line-up at the school’s curb is STOP and DROP only. Students must exit on the SIDEWALK side and no adults are permitted to EXIT the car.
If students need assistance in leaving the vehicle (i.e./backpacks, lunches, car seats, etc.), parents are to use the parent parking lot (NOT THE TEACHER LOT) and students will then be crossed by the arrival supervisor.
U-turns are not permitted in the driveway at any time. The parking lot is to be used if earlier departure than buses is required. Parents may not drive through the buses.
Thank you for your attention to this as we are experiencing many parents who are not following this policy.
Joan Dollinger, M.Ed., M.S.
Assumption Regional Catholic School
- 2018 Annual Golf Tournament News! April 19, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 4/17/2018 April 18, 2018
- Lunch Menu – April April 2, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 3/27/18 March 27, 2018
- Change in School Calendar March 23, 2018
- Dropping your children off at school. March 23, 2018
- School is closed today, March 22nd. March 22, 2018
- ARCS will be closed Wednesday, March 21st due to weather conditions March 20, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 3/20/18 March 20, 2018
- RAMS’ REVIEW 3/13/2018 March 13, 2018