Learn What's Going On!
Junior High Science Fair Experiment due
Please note that the experiment and display board should be the only assignments done outside of school.
•The research paper will be done in Language Arts class with Mrs. Pritchett.
•Students will be instructed in school by me on how to set up and write in a log book, write the lab report and the display boards will follow a format that the students will have in advance.
•The experiment should be conducted at home after the Research Paper is completed and is due no later than11/27. If the experiment cannot be completed during this time frame please speak to the teacher and other arrangements will be made.
•The display board (36 x 48 inches any color), two small jars or one large jar of rubber cement, construction paper, border etc. should be purchased in advance. Do not wait until the last minute because many other schools do Science Fair projects and you will find the shelves empty.
•Please take pictures during the experiment. The judges prefer actual pictures to down loads from the internet!!!
•These dates are approximate and are subject to change at the teacher’s discretion.
- RAMS’ Review Week of 11/21/17 November 21, 2017
- Do you plan on shopping on Black Friday? November 20, 2017
- JUST A REMINDER November 20, 2017
- Volunteers needed for ARCS Santa Brunch November 18, 2017
- School is open tomorrow Thursday, November16th November 16, 2017
- CAP3 Training cancelled tonight November 15, 2017
- CAP3 Training for tonght November 15, 2017
- ALERT…SCHOOL CLOSED ..NOVEMBER 15 2017 November 15, 2017
- Rams’ Review Week of 11/14/17 November 15, 2017
- Breakfast With Santa & Mrs. Claus – Saturday, December 2 – RSVP Online November 14, 2017