Learn What's Going On!
- This event has passed.
Junior High Science Fair Lab Report due
December 11, 2017
Please note that the experiment and display board should be the only assignments done outside of school.
•The research paper will be done in Language Arts class with Mrs. Pritchett.
•Students will be instructed in school by me on how to set up and write in a log book, write the lab report and the display boards will follow a format that the students will have in advance.
•The experiment should be conducted at home after the Research Paper is completed and is due no later than11/27. If the experiment cannot be completed during this time frame please speak to the teacher and other arrangements will be made.
•The display board (36 x 48 inches any color), two small jars or one large jar of rubber cement, construction paper, border etc. should be purchased in advance. Do not wait until the last minute because many other schools do Science Fair projects and you will find the shelves empty.
•Please take pictures during the experiment. The judges prefer actual pictures to down loads from the internet!!!
•These dates are approximate and are subject to change at the teacher’s discretion.
- RAMS’ Review 11/13/18 November 13, 2018
- RAMS’ Review November 13, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 11/6/18 November 6, 2018
- Brunch With Santa & Mrs. Claus – Saturday, December 1 – RSVP Online November 5, 2018
- Lunch Menu November November 2, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 10/30/18 October 30, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 10/23/18 October 23, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 10/16/18 October 16, 2018
- Fall Gala & Honoree Event – Friday, Nov 16 October 15, 2018
- Craft Fair – Nov 10 & 11 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! October 15, 2018