Learn What's Going On!
Junior High Science Fair Lab Report due
Please note that the experiment and display board should be the only assignments done outside of school.
•The research paper will be done in Language Arts class with Mrs. Pritchett.
•Students will be instructed in school by me on how to set up and write in a log book, write the lab report and the display boards will follow a format that the students will have in advance.
•The experiment should be conducted at home after the Research Paper is completed and is due no later than11/27. If the experiment cannot be completed during this time frame please speak to the teacher and other arrangements will be made.
•The display board (36 x 48 inches any color), two small jars or one large jar of rubber cement, construction paper, border etc. should be purchased in advance. Do not wait until the last minute because many other schools do Science Fair projects and you will find the shelves empty.
•Please take pictures during the experiment. The judges prefer actual pictures to down loads from the internet!!!
•These dates are approximate and are subject to change at the teacher’s discretion.
- Galloway’s Annual Breakfast With Santa at its New Home Assumption Regional Catholic School December 5, 2017
- DECEMBER LUNCH MENU December 4, 2017
- Assumption Regional Catholic School holds first annual Breakfast with Santa Today December 2, 2017
- RAMS’ Review Week of 11/28/17 November 28, 2017
- #GivingTuesday, a day for everyone, everywhere, to give! November 28, 2017
- Buy Scrip “Gift Cards” for Christmas – Order by Dec 15 November 28, 2017
- TICKETS AVAILABLE: Music and Memories with Debby Boone November 28, 2017
- Secret Santa Shop this weeks schedule: November 27, 2017
- Breakfast With Santa & Mrs. Claus – Saturday, December 2 – RSVP Online November 26, 2017
- RAMS’ Review Week of 11/21/17 November 21, 2017