Learn What's Going On!
- This event has passed.
Junior High Science Fair Log Books (Data chart will be checed)
November 27, 2017
Please note that the experiment and display board should be the only assignments done outside of school.
•The research paper will be done in Language Arts class with Mrs. Pritchett.
•Students will be instructed in school by me on how to set up and write in a log book, write the lab report and the display boards will follow a format that the students will have in advance.
•The experiment should be conducted at home after the Research Paper is completed and is due no later than11/27. If the experiment cannot be completed during this time frame please speak to the teacher and other arrangements will be made.
•The display board (36 x 48 inches any color), two small jars or one large jar of rubber cement, construction paper, border etc. should be purchased in advance. Do not wait until the last minute because many other schools do Science Fair projects and you will find the shelves empty.
•Please take pictures during the experiment. The judges prefer actual pictures to down loads from the internet!!!
•These dates are approximate and are subject to change at the teacher’s discretion.
- Fall Gala & Honoree Event – Friday, Nov 16 September 21, 2018
- Color Run – Saturday, Oct 13 September 20, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/18/18 September 18, 2018
- Craft Fair – Nov 10 & 11 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! September 13, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/11/18 September 11, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/5/18 September 5, 2018
- Lunch Menu September September 4, 2018
- Back To School Updates August 15, 2018
- Summer Science Camp 2018 – August 13 – 17 June 25, 2018
- Accepting Teacher Applications – Download Here June 24, 2018