Assumption Regional Catholic School Presents The Annual Brunch with Santa…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
First Annual Color Fun Run benefiting Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Fund.
Saturday, November 9, 2019 | 9AM to 4PM and Sunday,…
Bring your friends and test your knowledge in categories like:…
- RAMS’ Review 11/19/19 November 19, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 11/12/19 November 12, 2019
- November Lunch Menu November 12, 2019
- Brunch With Santa – Saturday, December 7 – RSVP Online November 9, 2019
- RAMS’ Review November 5, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/29/19 October 29, 2019
- Fall Gala & Honoree Event – Friday, November 22nd October 29, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/22/19 October 22, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/15/19 October 15, 2019
- October Lunch Menu October 9, 2019