First Annual Color Fun Run benefiting Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Fund.
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
SAVE THE DATE! 1st Annual Assumption Regional Catholic School Fall…
Saturday, November 10, 2018 | 9AM to 4PM and Sunday,…
Assumption Regional Catholic School End of the year Food Festival…
Be creative and honor loved ones with your own Ribbons…
Join us as we honor the first Assumption Regional Catholic…
For Immediate Release: April 27,2018 Assumption Regional Catholic School to…
Come out and join in the family fun for our…
- RAMS’ Review 10/16/18 October 16, 2018
- Arts & Crafts Club – AND – Clay Explorers Club – Sign Up Here October 12, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 10/9/18 October 9, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 10.2.18 October 2, 2018
- Color Run – Saturday, Oct 13 September 30, 2018
- Fall Gala & Honoree Event – Friday, Nov 16 September 30, 2018
- Craft Fair – Nov 10 & 11 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! September 30, 2018
- Lunch Menu October September 28, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/25/18 September 25, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/18/18 September 18, 2018