Assumption Regional Catholic School is having their annual fish-fry on…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
The Galloway Tradition Continues! On Saturday December 2, the annual…
Christmas caroling, children laughing, face painting, warm breakfast, employees dressed…
#GivingTuesday, a day for everyone, everywhere, to give! Last year,…
Do you give Gift Cards as gifts for Christmas? Order…
Tickets are on sale now for Music and Memories…
Assumption Regional Catholic School Presents The Annual 2017 Breakfast with…
- RAMS’ Review 2/13/18 February 13, 2018
- ASSUMPTION FISH FRY February 13, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 2/6/2018 February 6, 2018
- LUNCH MENU – FEBRUARY January 31, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 1/30/18 January 30, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 1/23/18 January 23, 2018
- RAMS’ Review Week of 1/16/18 January 16, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 1/9/2018 January 9, 2018
- School is cancelled tomorrow, January 5, 2018 due to the poor weather conditions! January 4, 2018
- RAMS’ Review Week of 1/2/18 January 2, 2018