Annual Golf Tournament This year’s tournament has postponed and has…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
Assumption Regional Catholic School Presents The Annual Brunch with Santa…
First Annual Color Fun Run benefiting Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Fund.
Saturday, November 9, 2019 | 9AM to 4PM and Sunday,…
Bring your friends and test your knowledge in categories like:…
- Remote Learning Day 38 May 19, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 37 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 36 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 35 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 34 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 32 May 18, 2020
- Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Application May 14, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 33 May 12, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 32 May 12, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 31 May 11, 2020