Saturday, November 10, 2018 | 9AM to 4PM and Sunday,…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
Assumption Regional Catholic School End of the year Food Festival…
Be creative and honor loved ones with your own Ribbons…
Join us as we honor the first Assumption Regional Catholic…
For Immediate Release: April 27,2018 Assumption Regional Catholic School to…
Come out and join in the family fun for our…
Parents, we need your help at ARCS’s Annual Golf Tournament…
- Back To School Updates August 15, 2018
- Craft Fair Nov 10 & 11 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! August 13, 2018
- Accepting Teacher Applications – Download Here July 24, 2018
- Summer Science Camp 2018 – August 13 – 17 June 25, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 6/19/18 June 19, 2018
- Art Camp – Aug 20-23 June 12, 2018
- Dress Down Day $2 – Monday, June 18 – Walshy’s Warriors! June 12, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 6/12/18 June 12, 2018
- Food Truck Festival – Saturday, June 16 June 10, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 6/5/18 June 5, 2018