We are sold out for this event! Join…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
Dear Parents/Guardians, We can’t believe it’s December already. Where does…
ASSUMPTION REGIONAL CATHOLIC SCHOOL HOLIDAY POPCORN FUNDRAISER Starts November 1st…
- RAMS’ Review 5/20/21 May 21, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 5/13/2021 May 13, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 5/5/2021 May 5, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 4/29/21 April 29, 2021
- 2021 Coach Bag Bingo April 28, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 4/22/21 April 22, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 4/15/2021 April 15, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 3/31/21 March 31, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 3/25/21 March 25, 2021
- ARCS 2021 Golf Tournament June 13th March 25, 2021