Alternate Dress Down Day
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
Assumption Regional Catholic School End of the year Food Festival…
Be creative and honor loved ones with your own Ribbons…
Join us as we honor the first Assumption Regional Catholic…
For Immediate Release: April 27,2018 Assumption Regional Catholic School to…
Come out and join in the family fun for our…
Parents, we need your help at ARCS’s Annual Golf Tournament…
Still time to join us on Saturday for the dinner…
- RAMS’ Review 6/19/18 June 19, 2018
- Art Camp – Aug 20-23 June 12, 2018
- Dress Down Day $2 – Monday, June 18 – Walshy’s Warriors! June 12, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 6/12/18 June 12, 2018
- Food Truck Festival – Saturday, June 16 June 10, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 6/5/18 June 5, 2018
- June Lunch Menu June 1, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 5/29/18 May 29, 2018
- Class Donation Links for Ribbons of Hope – Luminary bags due Wednesday. May 25, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 5/22/18 May 22, 2018