ARCS’s 2018 Golf Tournament will be held on Saturday, April…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
The Galloway Tradition Continues! On Saturday December 2, the annual…
Christmas caroling, children laughing, face painting, warm breakfast, employees dressed…
#GivingTuesday, a day for everyone, everywhere, to give! Last year,…
Do you give Gift Cards as gifts for Christmas? Order…
- 2018 Annual Golf Tournament News! April 19, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 4/17/2018 April 18, 2018
- Lunch Menu – April April 2, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 3/27/18 March 27, 2018
- Change in School Calendar March 23, 2018
- Dropping your children off at school. March 23, 2018
- School is closed today, March 22nd. March 22, 2018
- ARCS will be closed Wednesday, March 21st due to weather conditions March 20, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 3/20/18 March 20, 2018
- RAMS’ REVIEW 3/13/2018 March 13, 2018