This week: Monday 1/28 – Celebrating Our Nation • Regular…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
SOLD OUT! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!! Assumption Regional Catholic School…
SAVE THE DATE! 1st Annual Assumption Regional Catholic School Fall…
Saturday, November 10, 2018 | 9AM to 4PM and Sunday,…
First Annual Color Fun Run benefiting Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Fund.
Assumption Regional Catholic School End of the year Food Festival…
Be creative and honor loved ones with your own Ribbons…
- School closed 2/11/19 February 11, 2019
- ALERT: Delayed Opening Thursday January 31, 2019
- LUNCH MENU – FEBRUARY January 30, 2019
- Lunches This Week January 28, 2019
- Catholic Schools Week 2019 January 28, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 1/22/19 January 22, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 1/15/19 January 15, 2019
- Mr. Tom Schurtz January 10, 2019
- Lunch Menu- January January 9, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 1/8/19 January 8, 2019