ARCS 2020 Gingerbread Houses Have fun with the family while…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
Dear Parents/Guardians, We can’t believe it’s December already. Where does…
ASSUMPTION REGIONAL CATHOLIC SCHOOL HOLIDAY POPCORN FUNDRAISER Starts November 1st…
Annual Golf Tournament This year’s tournament has postponed and has…
- RAMS’ Review January 14, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 1/6/2021 January 6, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 12/15/2020 December 15, 2020
- Gingerbread Houses December 10, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 12/9/20 December 9, 2020
- Teacher Gifts and Class Parties December 7, 2020
- Christmas Tree Raffle December 2, 2020
- ARCS RAMS’ Review 12/1/2020 December 1, 2020
- Santa Goodie Bag November 25, 2020
- ARCS Holiday Runs November 25, 2020