Click the above to print registration form ARCS 2020…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
Annual Golf Tournament This year’s tournament has postponed and has…
Assumption Regional Catholic School Presents The Annual Brunch with Santa…
First Annual Color Fun Run benefiting Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Fund.
Saturday, November 9, 2019 | 9AM to 4PM and Sunday,…
Bring your friends and test your knowledge in categories like:…
- A message from the Superintendent of Catholic Schools 7/2/2020 July 14, 2020
- Update from Joan Dollinger Principal ARCS 7/1/2020 July 14, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 52 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 51 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 50 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 49 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 48 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 47 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 46 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 45 June 1, 2020