Assumption Regional Catholic School End of the year Food Festival…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
Be creative and honor loved ones with your own Ribbons…
Join us as we honor the first Assumption Regional Catholic…
For Immediate Release: April 27,2018 Assumption Regional Catholic School to…
Come out and join in the family fun for our…
Parents, we need your help at ARCS’s Annual Golf Tournament…
Still time to join us on Saturday for the dinner…
- RAMS’ Review 10/15/19 October 15, 2019
- October Lunch Menu October 9, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/8/19 October 8, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/1/19 October 1, 2019
- Color Run – Saturday, Oct 19 September 30, 2019
- Craft Fair – Nov 9 & 10 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! September 30, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/24/19 September 24, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/17/19 September 17, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/10/2019 September 10, 2019
- September Lunch Menu September 6, 2019