Uncorked and Uncapped “Looking for something to do on a…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
Great discount. Start your Christmas shopping! We will be out…
Breaking News…………… Scrip “Gift Card” Fundraising Program We have…
Harvest All Your Box Tops & Send Them To School!…
WHAT IS SHOPRITE FOR MY SCHOOL? Now you can earn…
- RAMS’ Review 2/25/2020 February 25, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 2/18/20 February 18, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 2/11/20 February 11, 2020
- Bag Bingo – Feb 28 February 11, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 2/4/20 February 4, 2020
- February Lunch Menu February 3, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 1/21/20 January 21, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 1/14/20 January 14, 2020
- Family Lunch Day! – Jan 29 January 13, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 1/7/20 January 7, 2020