Why is fundraising so important? As a small private school,…
Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
Fundraising Events and News:
The fundraiser that rewards your participation with a tuition reduction…
From: email@example.comTo: firstname.lastname@example.orgCc: Sent: 2017-08-20 4:18:48 PM Subject: Volunteers Neede We are…
Why cook when toy can order out! BBQ Fundraiser for…
We have created pages for each grade level so families…
2017 Annual Golf Tournament : Thank you to everyone who participated in…
Still time to join us on Saturday for the dinner…
- RAMS’ Review 10/15/19 October 15, 2019
- October Lunch Menu October 9, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/8/19 October 8, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/1/19 October 1, 2019
- Color Run – Saturday, Oct 19 September 30, 2019
- Craft Fair – Nov 9 & 10 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! September 30, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/24/19 September 24, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/17/19 September 17, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/10/2019 September 10, 2019
- September Lunch Menu September 6, 2019