#GivingTuesday, a day for everyone, everywhere, to give!
#GivingTuesday, a day for everyone, everywhere, to give! Last year, #GivingTuesday generated millions in donations for organizations around the world. This year, ARCS is asking for your help to raise that number by donating to our school as part of our Annual Fund.
The Annual Fund:
Is the foundation of all our fundraising efforts providing critical funding
towards athletic and arts programs, faculty development, facility
improvements, technology enhancements and expansions and new academic
and co-curricular programs.
Gifts help to off-set costs that tuition alone cannot cover.
Is a repeatable, sustainable gift – one that we hope we can count on each year.
This year’s aggressive Annual Fund Goal is $120,000. We are currently just over $35,000. Our school depends upon benefactors like you who value the mission of Catholic Education while recognizing the challenges that come along with it. Please find attached several ways you can give.
Your donation, no matter how large or small, is tax-deductible.
How to make a donation:
Make a pledge that can be added to your FACTS account and paid off by June
Send in a check made out to ARCS
Send in cash
Click here to make a donation via credit card:
- Class Donation Links for Ribbons of Hope – Luminary bags due Wednesday. May 25, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 5/22/18 May 22, 2018
- End of the Year Food Festival – Saturday, June 16 May 16, 2018
- Schurtz Scholarship Event Dinner – June 25 – Laguna Grill and Rum Bar May 16, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 5/15/2018 May 15, 2018
- Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Application is Available for Download – Due Wed, May 23, 2018 May 14, 2018
- Assumption Regional Catholic School to host “Ribbons of Hope” Field Day Event to benefit AtlantiCare Cancer Care Institute May 13, 2018
- RAMS’ Review May 8th, 2018 May 8, 2018
- Muffins with Mom – Monday, May 14 May 3, 2018
- Lunch Menu – May May 3, 2018