How to set-up Zoom on your computer
How to set up ZOOM on your computer
- Search ZOOM in google
- You can go directly to Download for Windows if you are using Windows. https://zoom.us/support/download
- On Mac:
To install Zoom or Zoom Rooms on your Mac computer, you may need change your Security and Privacy settings to allow for apps downloaded from identified developers.
Installing the Zoom application
- Visit the Download Center.
- Next to Zoom Client for Meetings, click Download.
- Open the downloaded file. It is typically saved to your Downloads folder.
- Follow the prompts to install the application on your computer.
You will need to sign up:
- First go to ZOOM in your browser https://zoom.us/ or click on your program that you have downloaded already.
- You can sign up with your email or just click on “Sign Up with Google” – you can sign in with any email – it does not have to be a google (gmail) account.
- You should now be ready to sign into the meeting.
Below is a screen you might see. Different browsers display slightly different screens.
Your teacher should send you an invite in an email. Click on the link a minute or two before the appropriate time – Your teacher will let you into the Zoom classroom at the appropriate time.
If you do not have a microphone, that is ok. There is CHAT available in the meeting, so you (your child) can text questions as well.
When your classroom screen does open, make sure you click video on in the bottom left corner of your screen.
You can set up ZOOM on your phone, chromebook, ipad as well.
- RAMS’ Review 5/20/21 May 21, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 5/13/2021 May 13, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 5/5/2021 May 5, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 4/29/21 April 29, 2021
- 2021 Coach Bag Bingo April 28, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 4/22/21 April 22, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 4/15/2021 April 15, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 3/31/21 March 31, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 3/25/21 March 25, 2021
- ARCS 2021 Golf Tournament June 13th March 25, 2021