Join us for our Annual ARCS "Trunk or Treat"!
to SignUp and save your spot.
Halloween “TRUNK or TREAT” in the school parking lot
When : Tuesday October 31st 2017
Annual “TRUNK or TREAT” Tuesday, October 31st in the school’s parking lot. Over the years the “TRUNK or TREAT” ” has been so successful that it keeps growing. Parents park in the school’s parking lot and decorated their vehicles. Over 350 students, wearing their Halloween costumes, parade around the parking lot and parents hand out candy in trick-or-treat fashion. This event is such a great way to provide the children a safe Halloween environment.
See Everyone There !!
Trunk or Treat
What is “Trunk or Treat” you might ask???
You will park your car in the designated parking lot with the trunk of your car facing toward the middle of the lot. As each child walks past your car, drop a piece of candy into their bag.
You will need a minimum of 400 pieces to distribute to ALL the students of ARCS.
We encourage you to dress in costume yourself and/or decorate the inside of your trunk. We will be limiting the number of participants this year to 50 and this is solely on a first come first served basis.
***Please note….due to recent social media scare, we are asking that no clown costumes be worn by adults, students or children!*****
“Trunk or Treat ” Tips:
Pairing with friends and sharing cars will allow more people to participate and
with the help of buying 400 pieces of candy.
Copy and paste the following link http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090b4dacad2bab9-trunk
to SignUp Genius to save your spot. If you would like to participate in “Trunk or Treat”, please respond to the email invite.
Details: Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Participants will be given parking spots starting at 11:45AM.
“Trunk or Treat” will begin at 1:00PM
We hope you enjoy the day as much as your children will!
Please contact Erin Rossi should you have any questions or difficulty with SignUp Genius by emailing email@example.com or calling 609-457-0940
- Fall Gala & Honoree Event – Friday, Nov 16 September 21, 2018
- Color Run – Saturday, Oct 13 September 20, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/18/18 September 18, 2018
- Craft Fair – Nov 10 & 11 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! September 13, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/11/18 September 11, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 9/5/18 September 5, 2018
- Lunch Menu September September 4, 2018
- Back To School Updates August 15, 2018
- Summer Science Camp 2018 – August 13 – 17 June 25, 2018
- Accepting Teacher Applications – Download Here June 24, 2018