Letter from Father Nick
March 27, 2017
Dear ARCS Family,
I am sure you heard by now that Mrs. Schurtz has decided to step-down at the end of the school year. I take this opportunity, the first public one I have had, to thank her for the commitment, dedication and leadership that she has offered to Catholic Education, especially here at Assumption Regional Catholic School.
As this will be a new journey for her that will involve much transitioning, I ask you to keep her and her family in your prayers; for we know that God helps us through all of life’s stages – if we invite Him in.
I also ask that you pray for the new principal – whoever that may be – and for those involved with the selection process, which I would like to briefly explain.
The Catholic Schools Office of the Diocese oversees the procedure. I have been asked to assemble a five person Search Committee from the local community. Sr. Rose DiFluri from the Diocesan Office will be the facilitator for the group. I will join them for the first meeting to review the qualities and qualifications that the new principle must have in order to continue the great work and future vision that Mrs. Schurtz and the administration and faculty have instilled at ARCS. The Committee will handle the interview component of the process and make their recommendation to me and Ms. Mary Boyle, the Superintendent of our Catholic Schools.
I hope this helps you to know what will be happening, and I assure you that I will be as fully involved as possible in the choice for our next principal.
Thank you for your continued support for Mrs. Schurtz and for our ARCS community as we look forward to the next chapter of our School’s history.
Fr. Nick Dudo
- RAMS’ Review 9/17/19 September 17, 2019
- Craft Fair – Nov 9 & 10 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! September 17, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/10/2019 September 10, 2019
- September Lunch Menu September 6, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/4/19 September 4, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 6/11/19 June 11, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 6/4/19 June 4, 2019
- Summer Theatre Camp: Aug 12-15 June 3, 2019
- Summer Art Camp 2019: Aug 19-22 June 1, 2019
- Summer Soccer Clinic 2019: July 29 – Aug 1 June 1, 2019