Long Term Sub Position
Assumption Regional Catholic School in Galloway, New Jersey is seeking a dynamic faith-filled educator to join in our community as a long term substitute for 3rd grade from April 29-June 18, 2019.
Qualifications include a practicing Catholic, New Jersey Elementary Teaching Certification, and a completed teacher application for the Diocese of Camden (available at arcsgalloway.org). Criminal History background check and participation in Virtus Protecting God’s Children are required.
Qualified Candidates may send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 8, 2019.
- RAMS Review 9/22/20 September 22, 2020
- Lunch Menu September September 9, 2020
- ARCS 2020-2021 School Plan August 31, 2020
- A Letter From Ms. Dollinger August 31, 2020
- A message from the Superintendent of Catholic Schools 7/2/2020 July 14, 2020
- Update from Joan Dollinger Principal ARCS 7/1/2020 July 14, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 52 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 51 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 50 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 49 June 16, 2020