Assumption Regional Catholic School Lunch Accounts
Parents have the opportunity to monitor their student’s lunch account. In order to access this account information parents will need to click here.
By default the Security Pin is set to the 4 digit year of your child’s birth (i.e. 2000). It is highly recommended that once you log, in you select the Change Pin option from the top of the page to change the Security Pin for added security.
Parents should receive weekly updates from the lunchroom with their student’s current balance. If you have any questions or you are not currently receiving these updates please email email@example.com.
Each month Assumption Regional Catholic School publishes a monthly lunch calendar. The information posted on this page will provide lunch room updates and meals for the month across all grade levels. While we try to post a complete listing of events on the calendar there are occasions where updates are needed.
To replenish your child’s lunch account you can pay online or send cash or check in an envelope with Lunch Money and your child’s name and grade.
When paying online with a credit card, please note that there is a 4% credit card fee. You will need to check the box to add this fee onto your payment. If you forget to check the box, 4% will be taken out of the total. Thank you for understanding
For PreK to 1st grade, your children will need to bring in a lunch ticket to order hot lunch.
Click below to download PDF and print lunch tickets.
LATEST LUNCH MENU
- School closed 2/11/19 February 11, 2019
- ALERT: Delayed Opening Thursday January 31, 2019
- LUNCH MENU – FEBRUARY January 30, 2019
- Lunches This Week January 28, 2019
- Catholic Schools Week 2019 January 28, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 1/22/19 January 22, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 1/15/19 January 15, 2019
- Mr. Tom Schurtz January 10, 2019
- Lunch Menu- January January 9, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 1/8/19 January 8, 2019