Assumption Regional Catholic School Lunch Accounts
ARCS Lunch Program
We are so excited to announce that we have a NEW LUNCH PROGRAM that we hope will simplify things for our families and the school!
- Families can still send cash or check into school with their child’s name, grade and class (A or B) or you can go to the assumptionregional.com click parent then lunch program to make a payment online via credit card.
- As we are still learning the program please bear with us…one difference with this program is when a payment is made and a family has multiple students the payment will show as Family and total. For example…The Smith family made a $50 payment for Mary and John…the family account will read $50….each child can still charge however the account will not show $25 to Mary and $25 to John.
- You can view your child’s account to see what they order each day or what their individual balances are by simply logging into your Parent RenWeb account and clicking on lunch.
- Going forward families will receive an email with their weekly family account balances.
- If you have a balance from the old system you will receive past due/charged money on Friday. We are asking families to please pay off the balance listed so we can shut down the old system. You can send the payment in with the balance slip attention Patti Smith.
COMING SOON…once we have figured out all the kinks to the program, we will again simplify things by allowing parents to charge through FACTS and payments will be applied immediately to your family account! You will be notified as soon as this change is in place.
If you have any questions or you are not currently receiving these updates please email email@example.com.
Each month Assumption Regional Catholic School publishes a monthly lunch calendar. The information posted on this page will provide lunch room updates and meals for the month across all grade levels. While we try to post a complete listing of events on the calendar there are occasions where updates are needed.
To replenish your child’s lunch account you can pay online or send cash or check in an envelope with Lunch Money and your child’s name and grade.
When paying online with a credit card, please note that there is a 4% credit card fee. You will need to check the box to add this fee onto your payment. If you forget to check the box, 4% will be taken out of the total. Thank you for understanding
For PreK to 1st grade, your children will need to bring in a lunch ticket to order hot lunch.
Click below to download PDF and print lunch tickets.
LATEST LUNCH MENU
- Remote Learning Day 38 May 19, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 37 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 36 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 35 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 34 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 32 May 18, 2020
- Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Application May 14, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 33 May 12, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 32 May 12, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 31 May 11, 2020