NJ Family Care's enrollment period ends on November 15th.
NJ Family Care’s enrollment period ends on November 15th.
NJ FamilyCare – New Jersey’s publicly funded health insurance program – includes CHIP, Medicaid and Medicaid expansion populations. That means qualified NJ residents of any age may be eligible for free or low cost health insurance that covers doctor visits, prescriptions, vision, dental care, mental health and substance use services and even hospitalization.
For more information or to see if you qualify please click the following link:
- RAMS’ Review Week of 11/21/17 November 21, 2017
- Do you plan on shopping on Black Friday? November 20, 2017
- JUST A REMINDER November 20, 2017
- Volunteers needed for ARCS Santa Brunch November 18, 2017
- School is open tomorrow Thursday, November16th November 16, 2017
- CAP3 Training cancelled tonight November 15, 2017
- CAP3 Training for tonght November 15, 2017
- ALERT…SCHOOL CLOSED ..NOVEMBER 15 2017 November 15, 2017
- Rams’ Review Week of 11/14/17 November 15, 2017
- Breakfast With Santa & Mrs. Claus – Saturday, December 2 – RSVP Online November 14, 2017