NJ Family Care's enrollment period ends on November 15th.
NJ Family Care’s enrollment period ends on November 15th.
NJ FamilyCare – New Jersey’s publicly funded health insurance program – includes CHIP, Medicaid and Medicaid expansion populations. That means qualified NJ residents of any age may be eligible for free or low cost health insurance that covers doctor visits, prescriptions, vision, dental care, mental health and substance use services and even hospitalization.
For more information or to see if you qualify please click the following link:
- RAMS’ Review 12.12.18 December 12, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 12.4.18 December 4, 2018
- Lunch Menu December December 3, 2018
- Junior High Math Teacher December 3, 2018
- Accepting Teacher Applications – Download Here November 28, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 11/27/18 November 27, 2018
- Brunch With Santa & Mrs. Claus – Saturday, December 1 – RSVP Online November 26, 2018
- Lunch Menu November November 25, 2018
- Gift Cards for Christmas! Order by Dec 15 November 20, 2018
- Volunteers needed for ARCS Santa Brunch November 19, 2018