Notes for Friday June 2
Notes for Friday:
Please note we appreciate the offer for chaperoning your child’s classroom during field day. However, parents are NOT needed for chaperoning and can report to Mrs. Walsh for assigned duties for the day.
Do you have a gift certificate or items you would like to donate for the auction? Please contact Cathryn Flammer ASAP!
Have you formed a community team? Teams can walk for a monetary donation of $10 per walker! To sign-up a team go to arcsribbonsofhope.everydayhero.do
Have Made arrangements to come back after school? The event is open to the public starting at 2:00pm…ALL CHIRLDEN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT!!!!
Scheduled your free mammogram… The RNS Mobile Mammography Van is accepting appointments by calling THE CORRECT NUMBER (609)677-9729. Appointments are still available and the van will be on site until 8:00pm!
Emailed names you would like to include on our closing ceremony slide show (in honor of or memory of…this is free…to email@example.com).
Sent in your decorated luminary bag(s) with a $10 donation? Have you purchased a ribbon in memory or honor of someone for $1?
The grade that raises the most money for Ribbons of Hope will receive a dress down day.
Don’t forget to send your child to school with plenty of sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat!!!
- RAMS’ Review 2/11/20 February 11, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 2/4/20 February 4, 2020
- February Lunch Menu February 3, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 1/21/20 January 21, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 1/14/20 January 14, 2020
- Family Lunch Day! – Jan 29 January 13, 2020
- Bag Bingo – Feb 28 January 11, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 1/7/20 January 7, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 12/17/19 December 17, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 12/11/19 December 11, 2019