Operation Christmas Child Boxes Due This Week
Make your $9 donation per box on the website.
Print and tape the label to the top of the box.
Drop off your boxes to the office by Friday, November 10
Contact Emily Gorman at 609-402-6131 with questions.
Step 1: Find a shoebox and pick if the gift is for a boy or girl and what age group.
Step 2: Fill with gifts and hygiene items! Visit the website for more ideas.
Step 3. Every shoebox needs a $9 donation to cover critical 2017-occ-basic-labels shipping and ministry costs. Make this $9 donation online & print your label so you can “Follow Your Box”. Tape label to the top of the box. Click link here to pay and print your label online.
(Or include a check in an envelope inside the box and print & cut out one of the labels.) Drop off boxes to the ARCS office by Friday, November 10, 2017.
- RAMS’ Review Week of 11/21/17 November 21, 2017
- Do you plan on shopping on Black Friday? November 20, 2017
- JUST A REMINDER November 20, 2017
- Volunteers needed for ARCS Santa Brunch November 18, 2017
- School is open tomorrow Thursday, November16th November 16, 2017
- CAP3 Training cancelled tonight November 15, 2017
- CAP3 Training for tonght November 15, 2017
- ALERT…SCHOOL CLOSED ..NOVEMBER 15 2017 November 15, 2017
- Rams’ Review Week of 11/14/17 November 15, 2017
- Breakfast With Santa & Mrs. Claus – Saturday, December 2 – RSVP Online November 14, 2017