Remote Learning Day 10
Greetings, ARCS Community,
Hoping Day 10 of Remote Learning has gone well for you! I just love all of the pictures that you post on Facebook showing your children involved in learning and fun! Their smiles bring smiles to my face, for sure! Thank you for sharing!
It is hard to believe that today is the last day of March! We turn the calendar tomorrow to April as we continue with remote learning. You can be so proud of your children’s efforts and I know how grateful our teachers are for their diligence to their assignments and to you for supporting your children. Thank you! Just a reminder that the 3rd Marking Period closes on Friday. ParentWeb grades will be shut down Thursday afternoon so teachers can work on report cards.
Please enjoy the following links:
Day 10 Greeting and Prayer
Afternoon Prayer at 2:30
Special Guest greeting
This morning I shared Paul’s words in Corinthians: We walk by faith and not by sight. During these days when the path may not seem clear, let us lean into our faith knowing with certainty that God is with us on our journey.
Continued prayers for all affected by the coronavirus, for their families, for our health care workers, first responders, and all those working in order to make sure that our needs are met.
Blessings to your and your family,
- Santa Goodie Bag November 25, 2020
- ARCS Holiday Runs November 25, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/17/2020 November 17, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/10/20 November 10, 2020
- ARCS Spirit Wear Orders for Christmas November 10, 2020
- Johnson’s Popcorn Sales November 9, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/3/20 November 3, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/27/2020 October 27, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/20/20 October 20, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/13/20 October 13, 2020