Remote Learning Day 11
Greetings, ARCS Families,
Hoping that all is going well with you this first day of April!
Mrs. Sartorio, our guidance counselor, is available to Zoom with students each day from 10:30 – 12:30. If you feel that your child would benefit speaking with her, please email Mrs Sartorio at email@example.com.
In our “guest greeting” today, we are asking for your help! We would like to put together a tribute to our loved ones, family and friends who are currently working on the “front line.” If you know someone and would like to include them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or post their picture on the Facebook page post. Please include their name and who they are and we will make sure to include them…we will do this weekly and add to our tribute each week!
Also, if your child would like to do a greeting to our community, please send the video to Mrs. Flammer. This is one more way that we can keep connected!
Below you will find three links:
Greeting and Morning Prayer
Afternoon Prayer at 2:30
Special Guest Greeting
Please be assured of continued prayers for our students, our teachers, those affected by cornonavirus, and for peace in our heart.
Thank you for your support each and every day!
- Summer Work and Supply List August 1, 2022
- Junior High Math Work August 1, 2022
- In Memory Of Diego Taggart July 28, 2022
- RAMS’ Review 6/17/22 June 17, 2022
- RAMS’ Review 6/2/2022 June 2, 2022
- Job Posting May 31, 2022
- RAMS’ Review May 26, 2022
- RAMS’ Review 5/19/22 May 19, 2022
- RAMS’ Review 5/12/22 May 12, 2022
- RAMS’ Review 5/5/2022 May 5, 2022