Remote Learning Day 11
Greetings, ARCS Families,
Hoping that all is going well with you this first day of April!
Mrs. Sartorio, our guidance counselor, is available to Zoom with students each day from 10:30 – 12:30. If you feel that your child would benefit speaking with her, please email Mrs Sartorio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our “guest greeting” today, we are asking for your help! We would like to put together a tribute to our loved ones, family and friends who are currently working on the “front line.” If you know someone and would like to include them, please email email@example.com or post their picture on the Facebook page post. Please include their name and who they are and we will make sure to include them…we will do this weekly and add to our tribute each week!
Also, if your child would like to do a greeting to our community, please send the video to Mrs. Flammer. This is one more way that we can keep connected!
Below you will find three links:
Greeting and Morning Prayer
Afternoon Prayer at 2:30
Special Guest Greeting
Please be assured of continued prayers for our students, our teachers, those affected by cornonavirus, and for peace in our heart.
Thank you for your support each and every day!
- RAMS’ Review 11/17/2020 November 17, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/10/20 November 10, 2020
- ARCS Spirit Wear Orders for Christmas November 10, 2020
- Johnson’s Popcorn Sales November 9, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/3/20 November 3, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/27/2020 October 27, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/20/20 October 20, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/13/20 October 13, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/6/20 October 6, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 9/29/20 September 29, 2020