Remote Learning Day 13
Greetings, Parents and Guardians!
Hoping that you have been having a good day! As I share with you each day, thank you so much for posting pictures of your children engaging in their lessons. Their smiles bring smiles to many faces, mine included. I had the opportunity today to participate in two Zoom classes and I so enjoyed being with the teachers and children! We continue to learn so much as we move through these days!
Exciting News! We have added a “Remote Learning” page on our website, which allows easy access to helpful information, teacher contact, teacher home pages, etc. We will be adding additional information as we move along. Go to arcsgalloway.org and the “Remote Learning” is on the home page.
Below are three links:
Greeting and Prayer – Day 12
Afternoon Prayer (Allie Lee – 8th Grader and Student Council Member
I would like to ask for prayers for Mrs. Blee’s family as her father-in-law, Francis Blee, passed away yesterday afternoon. May the Blee family feel enveloped in the warm embrace of God by all who love and care for them. Eternal rest grant unto Mr. Blee, O God, and let perpetual light shine upon him. I know that Mrs. Blee is graterul for your prayers.
Thank you for your continued support of our school during these days. We continue to grow together. I remain extremely grateful for our teachers and staff who are diligent in staying in touch with you!
Let us continue to pray for all those affected by the coronavirus, their families, our first responders, health care workers, and those who continue to provide the services we need.
- Santa Goodie Bag November 25, 2020
- ARCS Holiday Runs November 25, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/17/2020 November 17, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/10/20 November 10, 2020
- ARCS Spirit Wear Orders for Christmas November 10, 2020
- Johnson’s Popcorn Sales November 9, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/3/20 November 3, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/27/2020 October 27, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/20/20 October 20, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/13/20 October 13, 2020