Remote Learning Day 18
Greetings, ARCS Community,
Hoping that you have had a good day and that it was good for your children as well!
It is with much pleasure that I announce the winners of the Catholic Daughters of America Education Contest. Students in Grades 5-8 had the opportunity to participate with the other Catholic schools in our region. Congratulations on a job well done to our ARCS students:
Poetry: 1st Place, Mary Lynn (5th Grade)
Poetry: Naomi Shriver (6th Grade)
Essay: 2nd Place, Amanda Salvati; 3rd Place, Jenna Petruzzi
Art: 3rd Place, Allison Lee
Below are three links:
Greeting and Morning Prayer:
Afternoon Prayer (Thanks, Julia)
Tomorrow is “Spirit Day” and Earth Day. Please post pictures of your children in their ARCS spirit wear while outside enjoying the gift of God’s creation. They might even clean up around the yard!
Please know of my deep gratitude to you for everything that you are doing to support your children during these days. I recognize how much has been placed upon you, and you are doing an amazing job. You and your family are held in prayer each day! Thank you!
- Santa Goodie Bag November 25, 2020
- ARCS Holiday Runs November 25, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/17/2020 November 17, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/10/20 November 10, 2020
- ARCS Spirit Wear Orders for Christmas November 10, 2020
- Johnson’s Popcorn Sales November 9, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/3/20 November 3, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/27/2020 October 27, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/20/20 October 20, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/13/20 October 13, 2020