Remote Learning Day 25
Greetings, ARCS Community!
Blessings on this last day of April! We certainly had enough showers during the month, so we can look forward to many beautiful May flowers blooming around us!
Just a reminder that tomorrow is a shortened day for students. Teachers will be available from 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM, and then they will be meeting to continue planning for the days ahead! I am sure that the students will enjoy starting their weekend early!
Below are three links:
Morning Greeting and Prayer
Afternoon Prayer (Thanks, Rayleigh!)
Special Guest (Thanks, Miss Megan!)
Thank you for your continued support of our school! Mrs. Flammer is working hard to keep our community up-to-date with what is happening throughout the school, so please continue to send her pictures! It gives us all great joy to see the children’s smiling faces.
As you are aware each week in Rams’ Review one of our classes is highlighted in Spotlighted on Learning. We are going to continue this during remote learning. This week, we are sharing information about PreK 3 & 4 and Junior High Science. Spotlight on Learning is attached. Enjoy!
We also encourage you to send a short video from your family (email@example.com) so that you can be one of our daily special guests!
Let us continue to hold our ARCS community in prayer; our first responders and health care workers; those who provide us with needed goods and services; and all those suffering with COVID-19. May we feel God’s presence with us!
- Santa Goodie Bag November 25, 2020
- ARCS Holiday Runs November 25, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/17/2020 November 17, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/10/20 November 10, 2020
- ARCS Spirit Wear Orders for Christmas November 10, 2020
- Johnson’s Popcorn Sales November 9, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/3/20 November 3, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/27/2020 October 27, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/20/20 October 20, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/13/20 October 13, 2020