Remote Learning Day 33
Greetings, ARCS Families!
We are on Day 33 of remote learning! This morning in our Gospel Jesus said, as the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. Love one another as I have loved you. During these days that can be difficult, let us remember that it is God’s showering of love upon us that enables us to reach out compassionately to our families, friends, and neighbors. I am so extremely grateful for the love that is present within our ARCS community. Let us continue to love because God first loved us!
Below are three links:
Morning Greeting and Prayer
Afternoon Prayer (Thank you, Michaelina!)
Special Guests: (Thank you, Lunch Ladies)
Progress Reports for the 4th Marking Period will be sent this week for Grades 3 – 8.
Friday, May 15 is a “half day” session from 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM. Our teachers will be meeting to continue to plan remote learning, and to work on other end-of-the-year activities. On Friday, May 22, and Monday, May 25, school will not be in session.
May we continue to hold in prayer our health care workers, first responders, those affected by COVID-19, all those providing needed goods and services, our families, our teachers, and ourselves.
Thank you for your continued support!
- Remote Learning Day 38 May 19, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 37 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 36 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 35 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 34 May 18, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 32 May 18, 2020
- Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Application May 14, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 33 May 12, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 32 May 12, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 31 May 11, 2020