Remote Learning Day 34
Greetings, ARCS Families!
We are on Day 34 of remote learning, and it is the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima. When the Blessed Mother appeared to the three children, Lucia, Jacinta, and Francisco in Fatima, Portugal in 1917, she urged them to pray the Rosary. Reciting the Rosary is a beautiful prayer practice to share with your family, especially during the month of May.
Below are three links:
Morning Greeting and Prayer
Afternoon Prayer (Thank you, Danny!)
Special Guest: (Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship)
Attached to this email is the application for the Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship that was sent home previously. Two scholarships are given each year, one in the lower hall and one in the upper hall. The deadline for the scholarship is Wednesday, May 20.
Progress Reports for the 4th Marking Period will be sent this week for Grades 3 – 8.
Friday, May 15 is a “half day” session from 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM. Our teachers will be meeting to continue to plan remote learning, and to work on other end-of-the-year activities. On Friday, May 22, and Monday, May 25, school will not be in session.
May we continue to hold in prayer our health care workers, first responders, those affected by COVID-19, all those providing needed goods and services, our families, our teachers, and ourselves.
Thank you for your continued support!
- Christmas Tree Raffle December 2, 2020
- ARCS RAMS’ Review 12/1/2020 December 1, 2020
- Santa Goodie Bag November 25, 2020
- ARCS Holiday Runs November 25, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/17/2020 November 17, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/10/20 November 10, 2020
- ARCS Spirit Wear Orders for Christmas November 10, 2020
- Johnson’s Popcorn Sales November 9, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/3/20 November 3, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/27/2020 October 27, 2020