Remote Learning Day 35
Greetings, ARCS Families!
We are on Day 35 of remote learning, and it is a beautiful day! I had the opportunity to attend a number of Zoom sessions today, and it was great to see so many of the children and their teachers!
One of our yearly projects each year is our 5th Grade Wax Museum. The students read a biography of an historical figure and then become that character at the Wax Museum. Throughout this time of remote learning, the 5th Graders read their biography, worked on their display board and on their speech. Next week they will be using FlipGrid to video their presentation. We are looking forward to being able to share the presentations with everyone! I told the 5th Graders today that while this presentation will be different than they thought it would be, they will be the first class to do the Wax Museum virtually!
Below are three links:
Morning Greeting and Prayer
Afternoon Prayer (Thank you, Kate!)
Special Guest: (Thank you Mrs. Beck and Mrs. Blee)
Please remember to have your child/children complete the application for the Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship. This scholarship is a wonderful way for us to honor all the years that Mrs. Schurtz served the ARCS community.
Progress Reports for the 4th Marking Period will be sent this week for Grades 3 – 8.
Friday, May 15 is a “half day” session from 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM. Our teachers will be meeting to continue to plan remote learning, and to work on other end-of-the-year activities. On Friday, May 22, and Monday, May 25, school will not be in session.
May we continue to hold in prayer our health care workers, first responders, those affected by COVID-19, all those providing needed goods and services, our families, our teachers, and ourselves.
Thank you for your continued support!
- RAMS Review 9/22/20 September 22, 2020
- Lunch Menu September September 9, 2020
- ARCS 2020-2021 School Plan August 31, 2020
- A Letter From Ms. Dollinger August 31, 2020
- A message from the Superintendent of Catholic Schools 7/2/2020 July 14, 2020
- Update from Joan Dollinger Principal ARCS 7/1/2020 July 14, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 52 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 51 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 50 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 49 June 16, 2020