Remote Learning Day 37
Greetings, ARCS Families!
We are on Day 37 of remote learning. I hope that you had a good weekend and that you were able to enjoy some time outside!
Our “special guests” video for today was created by Mrs. Giardina. She asked her art students in Grades 5 – 8 to create a self-portrait of how they envision themselves during these COVID-19 days. Their pictures are tender and honest. As you will see, their self-portraits convey a wide range of feelings and emotions. I am grateful that our students had this opportunity to express themselves. It is important to be attentive to how they are feeling during this time.
I have shared before that our guidance counselor, Mrs. Sartorio, is available to meet with students through Zoom. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are three links:
Morning Greeting and Prayer
Afternoon Prayer (Thank you, Jaxson!)
Special Guest: (Thank you, Grades 5 – 8 and Mrs. Giardina!)
We are currently working on plans for our 8th Grade Graduation, which will take place virtually on June 6. This is an important milestone in their lives, and we are working hard to create a faith-filled memorable event to honor their graduation from ARCS.
May we continue to hold in prayer our health care workers, first responders, those affected by COVID-19, all those providing needed goods and services, our families, our teachers, and ourselves.
Thank you for your continued support! Please remember to reach out to your child’s teacher if you have any questions or concerns.
- RAMS Review 9/22/20 September 22, 2020
- Lunch Menu September September 9, 2020
- ARCS 2020-2021 School Plan August 31, 2020
- A Letter From Ms. Dollinger August 31, 2020
- A message from the Superintendent of Catholic Schools 7/2/2020 July 14, 2020
- Update from Joan Dollinger Principal ARCS 7/1/2020 July 14, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 52 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 51 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 50 June 16, 2020
- Remote Learning Day 49 June 16, 2020