Remote Learning Day 38
Greetings, ARCS Families!
We are on Day 38 of remote learning, and I hope that you are having a good day!
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to Zoom or view videos of several classes! I enjoyed learning about the letter R and number 18 in PreK 4; viewing the SuperKids instructional video and long i practice in 2nd Grade; adding angles in 4th Grade; making line plots in 5th Grade; and how to calculate gravitational potential energy in 8th Grade Science. It was a full day, yet very fruitful! I am grateful to our teachers for the many ways that they continue to move forward with our diocesan curriculum!
In planning for next year, it is my sincere hope that we will be back in school while recognizing that there may be protocols that will need to be followed. It is important, though, to also prepare for the possibility of remote learning. Principals throughout the diocese are forming a working committee to work on a remote learning plan. I volunteered to serve on the committee. Additionally, I hope to send home a survey to you to ask about what instructional components you feel are important to meet the needs of your children. Please look for that! Your input is important!
Below are three links:
Morning Greeting and Prayer
Afternoon Prayer (Thank you, Mikayla)
Special Guest (Thank you, Mrs. Giardina and Victoria!)
May we continue to hold in prayer our health care workers, first responders, those affected by COVID-19, all those providing needed goods and services, our families, our teachers, and ourselves.
Thank you for your continued support! Please remember to reach out to your child’s teacher if you have any questions or concerns.
- Christmas Tree Raffle December 2, 2020
- ARCS RAMS’ Review 12/1/2020 December 1, 2020
- Santa Goodie Bag November 25, 2020
- ARCS Holiday Runs November 25, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/17/2020 November 17, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/10/20 November 10, 2020
- ARCS Spirit Wear Orders for Christmas November 10, 2020
- Johnson’s Popcorn Sales November 9, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 11/3/20 November 3, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 10/27/2020 October 27, 2020