Remote Learning Day 7
Greetings, ARCS Families, on this Feast of the Annunciation of Mary!
We can certainly learn so much from Mary’s ‘Yes” to the angel to be the Mother of Jesus. She was young, unmarried, and afraid, however she trusted in God’s grace and knew that God would not ask anything of her that she was not able to do! During this time of the coronavirus, there is a element of fear that is present. May we heed the angel’s words to Mary, Be not afraid. God is with us on this journey!
Day 7 of remote learning is upon us! I hope that your children are having a good day, and that there is a balance between the work being rigorous and manageable. Even though it is raining out, taking breaks, playing a game, praying together, and taking a nap are important parts of the day!
Many of our classes have had the opportunity to participate in Zoom chats with their teachers. We have had science and math lessons, the 7th Graders reading Arsenic and Old Lace together, practicing speeches, and Morning Meeting. We look forward to more of these opportunities as a way for our teachers to connect with their students and the students with each other. It is definitely a learning curve, yet we are making great progress. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement!
Below are two links. The first one is from Mr. Martin and the second one is our daily Greetings and Prayer:
Please tell your children how much they are missed by our teachers and staff!
Blessings on your day,
- RAMS’ Review 5/5/2021 May 5, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 4/29/21 April 29, 2021
- 2021 Coach Bag Bingo April 28, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 4/22/21 April 22, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 4/15/2021 April 15, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 3/31/21 March 31, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 3/25/21 March 25, 2021
- ARCS 2021 Golf Tournament June 13th March 25, 2021
- 2021 Easter Eggstravaganza March 19, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 3/18/2021 March 18, 2021