Renweb / FACTS
Renweb / Facts Update / October 11, 2018
We wanted to make you aware of an upcoming change that may affect your usage of ParentsWeb or the RenWeb Home App.
Four years ago, RenWeb was acquired by another company called FACTS, and on Friday, October 12, they are launching a new website and rebranding the RenWeb company to the FACTS name.
What does this mean for you?
- The way you log into your accounts will not change (whether in ParentsWeb or on the RenWeb Home app). Your usernames and passwords will remain the same.\
- You can still log into the RenWeb Home app, although you may see new colors and logos in the app.
- If you currently go to RenWeb.com to access ParentsWeb, you will be able to continue doing so for a time, but you’ll want to start making the switch and logging in at FACTSMgt.com.
- There are additional login instructions on the Parent Resources sheet that FACTS provided. It’s available here.
If the name RenWeb is going away, are any other names going away?
Yes, but FACTS is taking a methodical process to the product name changes. The RenWeb Home app will continue to be called the RenWeb Home app. You can search “RenWeb Home” in the App Store or Google Play to find it.
The name ParentsWeb will be changing to FACTS Family Online. However, you will still login using the same credentials atFACTSMgt.com and you will still use it the same way once you’ve logged in.
See this sheet for more details.
Thank you for your flexibility and please let the school office know if you have any other questions regarding the change.
ABOUT RENWEB / FACTS
Renweb is an online parent portal. This program allows parents access to information regarding teacher updates, student grades and progress.
In order to access information about your student, you will first need a username and password. Once you have obtained access you will be able to regularly access your student information including grades which the teachers post regularly throughout the quarter.
To login click the following link: https://logins2.renweb.com/logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx or click here and it will take you to the site.
The Distric Code is DCAM-NJ
Note…make sure to set-up your password and user name on an ipad or computer… it will not allow you to set-up through a phone.
Directions for Renweb:
We’re excited to announce our new school management system – RenWeb School Management Software. We’re in the process of setting up RenWeb’s ParentsWeb – a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to see academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others.
All you need is an Internet-capable computer to view information such as:
RenWeb has created a 5 minute ParentsWeb Overview video, which will give you an introduction to the system. Please watch it at your convenience by clicking here. The password to access the video is ParentsWeb.
Secure Parent Portal
RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
- Daily Grades
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards
- Missing Assignments
- School Calendar
- School Announcements
- Staff and School Directory
- Family Account Balances with Online Payment
- Teacher Email Addresses
- Teacher Websites
- Customized Web Surveys and Tests
- Other Useful School Information
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to www.renweb.com and click Login and then click ParentsWeb Login.
- Type the school’s District Code DCAM-NJ
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- RAMS’ Review January 14, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 1/6/2021 January 6, 2021
- RAMS’ Review 12/15/2020 December 15, 2020
- Gingerbread Houses December 10, 2020
- RAMS’ Review 12/9/20 December 9, 2020
- Teacher Gifts and Class Parties December 7, 2020
- Christmas Tree Raffle December 2, 2020
- ARCS RAMS’ Review 12/1/2020 December 1, 2020
- Santa Goodie Bag November 25, 2020
- ARCS Holiday Runs November 25, 2020