Ribbons Of Hope Volunteers and Updates
Don’t forget to:
• Sign-up to volunteer – If you would like to volunteer please sign-up though the sign-up genus page http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d48a8ae2ea13-relay1/4558837
• Make arrangements to come back after school? The event is open to the public starting at 2:00pm…ALL CHIRLDEN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT!!!!
• Schedule your free mammogram… The RNS Mobile Mammography Van is accepting appointments by calling THE CORRECT NUMBER (609)677-9729. Appointments are still available and the van will be on site until 8:00pm!
• Email names you would like to include on our closing ceremony slide show (in honor of or memory of…this is free…to email@example.com).
• Send in your decorated luminary bag(s) with a $10 donation? Have you purchased a ribbon in memory or honor of someone for $1?
The grade that raises the most money for Relay Recess
will receive a dress down day.
****Don’t forget to send your child to school with plenty of sunscreen,
sunglasses and a hat!!!****
Ribbons of Hope/Field Day
Dear Parents, Families and Friends,
Ribbons of Hope/Field Day is approaching and we are looking for volunteers! If you are interested in helping, please sign-up for any slot that works for you!
Please note…because Field Day is now a part of Ribbons of Hope this is the only opportunity to volunteer!
All volunteers will be working. To be a part of the day you must volunteer! Parents are not permitted to follow their student’s classrooms for the day. Parents must volunteer in order to be there for the day portion of the event!
Ribbons of Hope/ Field Day – Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Game leaders and snack crew can check in with Cindy Walsh in the gym at 8:05am SHARP!
Thank you so much for your help! We truly appreciate it!
- RAMS’ Review 9/10/2019 September 10, 2019
- September Lunch Menu September 6, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/4/19 September 4, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 6/11/19 June 11, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 6/4/19 June 4, 2019
- Summer Theatre Camp: Aug 12-15 June 3, 2019
- Summer Art Camp 2019: Aug 19-22 June 1, 2019
- Summer Soccer Clinic 2019: July 29 – Aug 1 June 1, 2019
- Vacation Bible School: Aug 5-9 June 1, 2019
- June Lunch Menu June 1, 2019