Still time to join us on Saturday for the dinner portion of the Golf Tournament
Still time to join us on Saturday for the dinner portion of the ARCS Golf Tournament!
Lots of great prizes to win! There will be a live, green ticket and silent auction and a 50/50 raffle.
You can purchase tickets NOW for the green ticket auction (1 sheet for $20) and 50/50 raffle (3 tickets for $10 or $15 tickets for $20).
Just send your info, money and student name to the front office in an envelope!
Start Bidding On LIVE Action Items Today!!!!
You can purchase tickets to come to the event and bid the night of in person ($35 per person. Please email your RSVP.) or start the bidding now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!!!
Some of the items up for Auction include:
The following are items being auctioned off at Saturday’s Annual Golf Outing:
(1) 1 Night Midweek Stay at Harrah’s and Viking Cooking School…Based on Availability – Donated by The Kahler Family Value $800 Starting Bid: $100
(2) Seaview Unrestricted Foursome of Golf Value: $500 Starting Bid: $200
(3) 2 Tickets to Eagles vs The Bears Sunday, November 26th Game Section 234, Row 10, Seats 3 and 4 – Donated by Tiger Lily Photography, Wendy Chamberlain Value: $150 Starting Bid: $100
(4) Unrestricted Round of golf for 4 at the private golf course Hidden Creek Golf Course – Donated by Charlie Brandt Value: $1200 Starting Bid: $350
(5) The Press of Atlantic City Newspaper Full Page Ad Full page black and white advertisement in the Press of Atlantic City. Donated by The Blum Family Value: $8,000 Starting Bid: $400
(6) 7 night/8 day luxury resort accommodations to Orlando, Florida. Must be redeemed by January 1st, 2019. Starting Bid: $450
(7) Unrestricted Round of golf for 4 at the private golf course Blue Heron Pines Golf Course – Donated by Kevin Weeks Starting Bid: $100
(8) 4 VIP seats for the Atlantic City Air Show on August 23rd, 2017 at Hooters Atlantic City and includes a round of drinks! Donated by the DiSalvo Family Starting Bid: $100
(9) Unrestricted Round of golf for 4 at the private Galloway National Golf Course with Cart – Donated by Mike Killian Starting Bid: $350
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com…please email the following:
Max bid you would be willing to spend
- RAMS’ Review 10/15/19 October 15, 2019
- October Lunch Menu October 9, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/8/19 October 8, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 10/1/19 October 1, 2019
- Color Run – Saturday, Oct 19 September 30, 2019
- Craft Fair – Nov 9 & 10 – Vendor Applications – Save the Date! September 30, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/24/19 September 24, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/17/19 September 17, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 9/10/2019 September 10, 2019
- September Lunch Menu September 6, 2019