The ARCS Annual Fund
As a member of Assumption Regional Catholic School’s community, you have the power to change lives. Every dollar contributed to The ARCS Annual Fund, the annual giving program, will go directly to assist our students at our school.
Your contribution will help our school continue to CREATE, INSPIRE, and NURTURE – fundamentals needed for our school community.
Being a Catholic school allows us to put forth the Gospel’s teachings every day. ARCS is a school steeped in tradition and excellence, promising a competitive educational experience. Working with the school board and administration, we are committed to helping CREATE, INSPIRE, and NURTURE an environment that embraces GOSPEL VALUES, and meets the academic needs of each student for the growth of our school community.
A tax-deductible gift to The ARCS Annual Fund will provide direct funding for educational enhancements. Your generous gift will make a difference in the lives of students and support programs that tuition alone does not cover.
If you are interested in giving to The ARCS Annual Fund, please call (609) 652-7134 or mail your check (made out to ARCS):
Assumption Regional Catholic School
Attn: ADVANCEMENT OFFICE
146 South Pitney Road
Galloway, NJ 08205
Please check with your employer to see if there is a matching gift program available – it is a quick and easy way to increase your gift.
Thank you for your generosity and commitment to the young members of our community.
View More Ways To Give:
- RAMS’ Review 12.12.18 December 12, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 12.4.18 December 4, 2018
- Lunch Menu December December 3, 2018
- Junior High Math Teacher December 3, 2018
- Accepting Teacher Applications – Download Here November 28, 2018
- RAMS’ Review 11/27/18 November 27, 2018
- Brunch With Santa & Mrs. Claus – Saturday, December 1 – RSVP Online November 26, 2018
- Lunch Menu November November 25, 2018
- Gift Cards for Christmas! Order by Dec 15 November 20, 2018
- Volunteers needed for ARCS Santa Brunch November 19, 2018