Updates this week - Posted Sunday, May 12
First happy Mother’s Day to all our ARCS Moms!!!
Coin drive this week… bring in your spare change!
Reminders for this week:
- As a “thank you” to the students, we will be having an alternate dress day tomorrow, Monday! Please refer to the alternate dress guidelines, and please remember that there are to be no open-toed shoes or sandals. This is a safety issue.
- No art club today. Please make sure the office knows how your child will be going home after school!
- Soccer Clinics start for grades prek3-4… see form attached for additional information. >>
Tuesday May 14
- Muffins with moms – Morning prayer service – Join us from 7:50-8:00am for the prayer service, so we can continue your Mother’s Day celebration! Morning prayer will be followed by refreshments in the classrooms from 8:15-9:00am.
- If you are in need of training to volunteer (protecting God’s Children), there is a training being held on May 14th from 3-6pm at ARCS. There are only 3 spots left for the class so make sure to register by going to www.virtus.org
Wednesday May 15
- ARCS Art Exhibit will be held on Wednesday, May 15 from 6:00-8:00 PM. Parents are welcome to view their children’s art work at the exhibit!
Friday May 17
- 5th Grade Wax Museum open to parents from 1:00 – 2:00 for parents
- Junior High Dance with 5th Graders!
Sunday May 19
- ARCS Mother Son Game Night – Join us for a night of Bowling and Glow in the Dark Mini Golf at DiDonato’s Bowling Alley on RT 30(WHP) in Hammonton on Sunday, May 19th from 6-8pm. Make to sign up ASAP by clicking here… https://www.signupgenius.com/
Wednesday May 22
- Don’t forget to apply for the Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship…1 student from the upper hall and 1 student from the lower hall will each receive a $2500 scholarship. See attached for further details! Applications must be submitted no later than May 22nd!
Summer Camps 2019:
- Summer Soccer Camp – DETAILS >
- Art camp – DETAILS >
- Vacation Bible School – VBS will be running August 5th-9th from 9:00am to 1:00pm at Assumption School. Registration is currently opened and can be completed online at the following link: https://vbspro.events/p/
- Theater Camp – Download and View Flyer
- RAMS’ Review 6/11/19 June 11, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 6/4/19 June 4, 2019
- Summer Theatre Camp: Aug 12-15 June 3, 2019
- Summer Art Camp 2019: Aug 19-22 June 1, 2019
- Summer Soccer Clinic 2019: July 29 – Aug 1 June 1, 2019
- Vacation Bible School: Aug 5-9 June 1, 2019
- June Lunch Menu June 1, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 5.28.19 May 28, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 5.21.19 May 22, 2019
- RAMS’ Review 5/14/19 May 14, 2019